Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Honey, i really cnt take it anymore. I'm nt sure if u have a new guy or what. But i finally understand no matter what i do, i cnt end everything. Cause i really love you too much. It's not that i spent 3 years with you, that makes me cnt forget u. It's the feeling, the feeling when i'm with u, it's really very special, so special that i cnt describe. No matter what i do. I think of u. Seriously, though nw i'm nt very rich. Bt i have some money btr than last time. I look at those money. I thought abt u. Abt those time when i'm broke. When i don't have money to buy the things u like. Th idea of spending the money alone is really sad. And i'm really sry for what i've said abt u. Really really sry. I know that is not just a bit too muchs. It's really over board. Maybe nw you already don't love me. You hate me alot. Maybe u wish that i'd die. But i want to tell you, that afterall this days i'm without you. I really nvr felt happy for once. At first i didnt notice i'm nt happy. When i fouund out that i'm nt happy, i found out it's because i lost you. Those things i've said to hurt u to end everything, have turn ard and hurt me instead. Without u, i really can't move on. I just hope you will come back. Even if u don't come back. I hope at least u will forgive me. I knw i'm too much. But i'm rly sry. If you can give me another chance. I'll definitely treasure cause this time round, i really understand how much you meant to me. I'm really very sry. I love you. 0824

No comments: