Saturday, May 12, 2012

Haiz.
Been unable to sleep.
Days without you are real hard to pass.
Are you fine?
Are you with someone else already?
Do you still love me?
Can we be together ever again?
Will my future be the same without you?
This question just keep repeating in my mind.
Will I get the ans?
I really don't know.
But what I do know is,
I really love you.
9 more days and it will be 05/21.
The day we became hubby and honey.
How did things turn out this way?
We lasted for only 5 years.
Why can't we last longer?
I already decided that I want you to be my wife,
Then. You left me.
Why is it so unfair?!
Why I didn't cheat on you yet I still suffer this fate?!
Why does it always hurt so much when I think of you?!
Without you, my life is so meaningless.
All I ever wanted is you.
I'll be waiting for you.
I won't give up.
I can love you for 5 years, I know I can love you till I die.
If one day you miss me,
Please call me.
Let us not be stubborn for our future.
But if one day you were to marry someone else,
Please remember,
There is a guy out there staying single for the rest of his life because of you.
Honey,
I really love you a lot.
One day I hope you will understand my love.

-`L.LioneL;;
-`L.L#0824
回忆过去,痛苦的相思忘不了。

No comments: